- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO
- Assist tenants with submitting and collecting sales revenue figures.
- Daily check revenue figures and update into system.
- Solve problems relating to operation of tenants like refund card, cash machine faults, credit machine error…
- Regularly check to ensure company regulations and procedures are enforced.
- Ensure tenant payment and deposit be paid in full as timeline.
- Be responsible for documents related to changes of tenancy agreement such as notification, termination, liquidation…
- Instruct and train tenant staffs about machine using, process of closing and making related documents.
- Handle customer request if any.
- Deliver periodical reports as accounting regulations and requirements from Management.
- Other tasks assigned by upper level.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree, any fields.
- Have 1 – 2 years of working experience in Accounting or related fields is preferred.
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Be willing to work in shift & to work at Aeon Mall Binh Tan.