WHAT YOU DO
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook,…)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update fanpage & website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Accquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Supporting the Digital leader to make plan and report
- Other tasks as assigned
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree.
- Have at least 1 year working experience in Digital/ Content/PR or related field.
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese
- Have good teamwork mindset and skill
- Good at Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Candidates having skills/ knowledge of photoshop or AI (Adobe Illustrator) is an advantage.
- Be willing to work in shift (5 – 7 afternoon shift (13:30PM – 22:30PM) per month)