- AEON MALL Hai Phong Le Chan
- Hai Phong
WHAT YOU DO:
- Be in charge of tenant management and responsible for tenants sales to achieve and exceed approved budget
- Maintain standard services for tenants following company policies
- Discuss frequently with tenants to understand their business to provide timely support
- Provide initiatives to boost sales effectively with appropriate timing
- Patrol and check tenants frequently to improve customer service and offer new ideas for improvement
- Cooperate with other team members to maximize tenant performance
- Supervise pop-up sales events, promotion programs and other push sales activities
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 years of working experience in relevant fields.
- Good at Data Analyzing, Planning Organizing, Leadership and Team coordination. Be honest and careful.
- Willing to work in shift & to work at Aeon Mall Hai Phong Le Chan