- AEON MALL Ha Dong
WHAT YOU DO
- Draft and vet a broad range of contracts and agreements
- Research and advise on broader legal matters
- Work and advise on contracts for project development
- Draft and revise internal regulations, procedures and contract templates
- Coordinate and support all Dept. in negotiating contracts and agreements
- Review and analyze all materials relating to disputes, provide legal advice for solving such disputes
- Study and analyze Vietnamese law related to company business and operation and provide training on legal matters to all employees
- Train and oversee subordinates at work where required
- Conduct compliance check
- Other tasks as assigned
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree in Law
- Have at least 3 years working experience in legal related fields (Experience/ knowledge in real estate field is an advantage).
- Good written and verbal communication in English & Vietnamese.
- Good at Microsoft Office (Especially MS Word).
- Good Negotiation and Problem solving skills.