- AEON MALL Long Bien
WHAT YOU DO
- Implement leasing smoothly as per team leader’s allocation and well update knowledge about retail market through survey and analysis to ensure sub-team can fulfill leasing work as target.
- Proactively explore new tenant’s interest to increase database and select suitable ones to ensure best tenancy mix and profitable for the shopping mall
- Execute and manage staff for successful negotiation as schedule to both achieve best profit for company and establish relationship with tenants.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and professional leasing documents/ procedure/reports.
- Train and follow up closely with staff to catch up workload smoothly and work effectively
- Analyze performance of current malls, survey competitors, update retail market trend to propose improvement plan for current malls and new ideas for future mall development.
- Support timely for required tasks of related section (planning, admin) and execute properly general work of leasing team to ensure the smooth operation of whole department.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Have 3 – 6 years of working experience in relevant fields such as Sales, Marketing, Leasing Real Estate or Business Development is preferred.
- Required skills: Communication, Negotiation and Team Coordination.
- Good at English
- Good at Microsoft Office (Especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be honest and careful.