- AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon
- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO:
- Assist and support supervisor in management of daily office operation, office equipment and stationaries, company car, meeting room…to ensure office smoothly runing.
- Implement the filing, storage and security of documents (Contracts, RFA, RFC,…) systematically and efficiently.
- Make accurate payment for all office admin expenses monthly to ensure smooth operation.
- Responsible for office reception (receive incoming calls and welcome guests…) and postage delivery (controlling incoming and outgoing mails for all departments).
- Book hotels, air ticket for staffs and guests as required from other Departments.
- Assist in organizing company events for employees like monthly birthday party, annual health check, team building, company trip,…
- Prepare procedures, contracts for suppliers, making report as requested from supervior
- Other tasks as assigned
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Bachelor degree.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience is preferred.
- Good communication in English & Vietnamese.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Be careful & accurate, have good team-work & analysis skill.