WHAT YOU DO
- Collect & check daily sales report from tenant fully & exactly before loading to system. Compare with bank report & export report to tenant.
- Collect fees from other team, check, calculate & make settlement fee fully & correctly before sending to head office twice a month.
- Support tenant’s daily operation related to daily sales report, cash machine, credit machine, others (if any).
- Make & follow documents related to Tenancy Agreement such as Notification, schedule, transfer, termination, liquidation. Make payment for tenant after finishing liquidation.
- Create tenant’s profile in system & follow up and make deduction master for monthly fee calculation, update change if any. Prepare documents & related equipment for opening such as cash machine, credit machine, mailbox, cash bag, clear bag, key,…
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in Finance/ General or Cost Accounting is preferred. Freshers will be trained.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Required language(s): English.
- Willing to work in shift and to work at Aeon Mall Binh Duong Canary.