- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO
- Process recruitment activities including posting job announcement, screening candidates’ resumes and job applications, and conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Do all administration tasks as company internal procedures to complete recruitment process.
- Provide On Board Program for new hires and follow up with On Job Training Program to ensure that new hires have all knowledge about organization to perform job well according to organization’s regulations.
- Work with the team to contribute ideas to annual training plan and support supervisor to execute both internal and external training programs.
- Proceed Exit Interview with resigned staff and summarize information for supervisor.
- Maintain good relationship with employees to support and motivate staff.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree, any fields.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in similar positions is an advantage.
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Good at Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Have good teamwork spirit, honesty and enthusiasm.