- General Affairs
WHAT YOU DO
- Collect and update data for payroll related information, calculate employee’s compensation & benefit to prepare accurate monthly salary payment;
- Perform activities on SI-HI-UI and PIT, handle SI allowance and PIT declaration matters;
- Prepare documents for Expatriates’ working such as visa, work permits, residence cards, etc…;
- Prepare and handle all matters related to labor contract management (Offer letter; Confirmation; Labor contract; Termination) to ensure follow company rules and regulations;
- Frequent update the HR Database, employee files to ensure the accuracy and up to date information of all employees are stored on time;
- Prepare internal & external reports (Labor, SI-HI-UI, PIT) as required by Labor Law & company exactly and on time;
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisors.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree;
- Good communication in both Vietnamese and English;
- 01 – 03 years experience in the relevant field;
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good negotiation and data analyzing skills;
- Have a good teamwork spirit.