- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO
- Collect & check daily sales reports from tenants fully & exactly before loading to the system. Compare with bank report & export report to the tenant;
- Collect fees from another team, check, calculate & make settlement fee fully & correctly send to head twice a month;
- Support tenant’s daily operation relating to the daily sales report, cash machine, credit machine, other (if any);
- Check tenants’ sales revenue to limit cheating from tenants and ensure daily sales reports run smoothly and exactly;
- Make and follow documents relating to Tenancy Agreement such as Notification, schedule, transfer, termination, liquidation to make accurate and timely payment for tenant after finish liquidation;
- Create Tenant’s profile in the system, follow up monthly fee, prepare paperwork and equipment for Tenant’s opening on time;
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree;
- Have 1 – 3 years of experience in the relevant field;
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese;
- Have good teamwork spirit;
- Good at Microsoft Office (Especially Excel);
- Willing to work in shift (1 – 2 afternoon shift: 01:30 PM – 10:30 PM per week).