- Ha Dong
WHAT YOU DO
- Implement leasing smoothly as per team leader’s allocation and well update knowledge about retail market through survey and analysis to ensure sub-team can fulfill leasing work as target.
- Proactively explore new tenant’s interest to increase database and select suitable ones to ensure best tenancy mix and profitable for the shopping mall
- Execute and manage staff for successful negotiation as schedule to both achieve best profit for company and establish relationship with tenants.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and professional leasing documents/ procedure/reports.
- Train and follow up closely with staff to catch up workload smoothly and work effectively
- Analyze performace of current malls, survey competitors, update retail market trend to propose improvement plan for current malls and new ideas for future mall development.
- Support timely for required tasks of related section (planning, admin) and execute properly general work of leasing team to ensure the smooth operation of whole department.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree.
- Good communication in both Vietnamese and English.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Have 3-5 years of working experience in relevant fields. Leasing, Real Estate or Business Development experience is preferred.
- Have good negotiation and persuading skill and experience.
- Be honest and careful.
- Be hardworking and adaptable to the needs of the working environment.