- Mall Operation
- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO
- Well understand company’s background and update the retail market in order to complete leasing work as per assignment and achieve budget, occupancy rate as well as company target
- Increase database by finding new tenants and new concepts for better select on suitable ones when leasing to ensure best tenancy mix for the shopping mall and maximize business result of the mall after opening.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and professional leasing documents/ procedure/reports timely
- Fully understand tenants’ business by deep study and analysis for successful negotiation; actively build and maintain good relationship with tenants.
- Regularly analyze the performance and traffic of current malls to propose improvement plan
- Support related teams in working for tasks relating to Leasing department and pre-leasing work in new projects to prepare for future mall opening and well coordinate with related department for problem solving when necessary
- Perform other tasks as assigned by leaders or upper levels
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Have 1 – 3 years of working experience in relevant fields such as Sales, Marketing, Leasing Real Estate or Business Development is preferred.
- Required skills: Communication, Negotiation and Team Coordination.
- Good at English
- Good at Microsoft Office (Especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be honest and careful.