- Mall Operation
- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO
- Prepare, review contracts to assure compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Provide timely and accurate legal advices to all departments on diverse legal issues.
- Support supervisors in relation to complicated legal issues/ contract templates/ procedures.
- Conduct compliance check and coordinate to provide training on legal matters to all employees.
- Support supervisors in negotiating contracts, agreements where required by other departments.
- Prepare legal updates pertaining to the company business.
- Support supervisors in the handling of disputes.
- Assist with miscellaneous legal administration tasks as directed by supervisors.
- Other tasks as assigned.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- No experience required. Having 1- 3 years working experience in legal or related fields is an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication in English & Vietnamese, especially Legal English.
- Good at Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Word).
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Have teamwork spirit.