- Mall Operation
- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO:
- Keep track of tenants’ sales and support if needed to achieve Category’s target and complete daily tasks including control tenants’ image and service based on company policy
- Collect tenants’ information (promotions, activities, sales operations,…) to implement tenants’ push sales and optimize their sales as well as reach more customers.
- Support and prepare for sales event as assigned by Supervisor while cooperating with agency and suppliers of the events ontime as schedule
- Write category monthly report, store manager reports and other reports requested by Supervisors
- Encourage and Persuade tenants to contribute value to Mall’s programs to ensure win-win relationship
- Handle paperwork and document related to tenants, suppliers, agencies on time.
- Patrol and frequently check tenants to ensure tenants follow AM’s standard services, performance and revenue.
- Other task as assigned by upper level
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Bachelor degee, any fields.
- Good communication in both Vietnamese and English.
- 1 – 2 years working experience is prefered (Fresher can be trained).
- Willing to work in shift: shift A 8:30 am – 5:30 pm – shift C 1:30 pm – 10:30 pm (01 night shift per week).
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Be careful & accurate, good team-work and communication skills.