WHAT YOU DO
- Patrol frequently to check safety conditions before/ during/ after Mall opening time; work with AEON Delight Vietnam (business partner) to solve issues of facility, cleaning and security; check and verify all forms;
- Handle RFA – Request For Approval, contracts, payment documents, official letters, announcements, and other documents in F&S team; cooperate with Legal, FA and other teams to follow company procedures;
- Record, follow up monthly operation expenses to ensure budget management; synthesize and analyze the expenses, do reports as requested; work with vendors to ensure that all expenses are paid and recorded timely and correctly; create a plan for saving costs;
- Check and make reports as assigned by supervisors for tenant fire fighting monthly check, building safety monthly check, incident/ accident check, food hygiene check;
- Organize F&S events and activities such as annual fire drill and rescue, new tenant staff training, quarterly fire fighting training (logistics preparation), contests for tenants…;
- Solve complaints from tenants related to facility, utility usage, security fee, operation issues;
- Update, record, improve content of Tenant Rule Book, internal procedures and forms to ensure tenant management;
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 3 years of working experience is required for this position;
- Good at English;
- Good at Microsoft Office;
- Have teamwork and report skill;
- Willing to work in shift (1 – 2 C shifts from 1:30 PM – 10:30 PM per week; 2 OFF days on average per week, not fixed on weekends; some shifts on public holidays).