- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO
- Plan and monitor digital marketing communication to promote E-Commerce (EC) platform (boost awareness, pull traffic, increase conversion rate, push online sales, promote cashless payment…).
- Set up plans to brief to pitching agencies and follow & control them during the execution phase to manage KPI performance based on approved budget.
- Cooperate with related teams to advertise upcoming campaigns, maximize attention of consumers during the campaigns, and support to push online sales; manage visuals and content of EC platform.
- Control CMS as an administrator to manage all mall IDs, accounts, tenants, product categories… on EC platform.
- Make analysis of customers, market trends, competitors… and cooperate with other related departments to improve platform performance.
- Make periodical reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly…).
- Take charge of registering DOIT and making reports for EC promotions on company level; follow internal paperwork.
- Respond to customer comments as a company representative on EC platform.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ E-Commerce/ Business Administration or related majors;
- At least 3 years of working experience in E-Commerce development field is required for this position;
- Good at English;
- Good at Microsoft Office;
- Have planning and data analyzing skills.