- Ho Chi Minh
Job Summary: Responsible for all local site related IT issues, provide prompt and effective IT Service and technical solutions for all business stakeholders.
WHAT YOU DO
- Propose and Manage the project to introduce IT system. (20%)
- Deploying, operating, maintaining and monitoring the entire IT infrastructure network and system. (15%)
- Train and manage the officer level employees. (15%)
- Support for business software, internal control systems, office informatics. (10%)
- Support and answer question/ requirements of the problem related to IT with end user. Consulting end user when there are new requirements to change. (10%)
- Manage and improve IT security. (10%)
- Manage IT hardware assets by keeping track of inventory, asset status and asset ownership. (10%)
- Software manual and propose solutions for data processing. (5%)
- Other tasks as assigned. (5%)
WHAT WE REQUIRE
1. College or Bachelor degree in IT or relevant fields.
2. Working experience: Have at least 4-6 years of working experience. Have experience in relevant fields: IT hardware/software, IT help-desk, manage software/system development projects is preferred. Have leadership and team management experience.
3. Able to use English at work.
4. Good MS skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
5. Be honest and careful.
6. Be hard-working and adaptable to the needs of the working environment.