- Binh Tan
- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO
- Execute, control and evaluate tenants’ data related to leasing and Tenancy Agreement conditions data for analysis’s reference.
- Control leasing documents & resolve arising problems to ensure accurate documents.
- Control signing progress of leasing documents to enhance productivity.
- Create and unify forms, templates, and workflows to improve working performance of Leasing Department.
- Plan and control personal and sub-team members’ (1-3 members) working timeline and quality.
- Coordinate with related departments and solve arising problems to proceed with the assignment smoothly.
- Execute and control admin tasks to ensure Leasing Department’s compliance with the company’s policies.
- Survey and research about brands and commercial center models to understand the retail market.
- Make reports as assigned accurately & timely.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s degree, any fields.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Administration/ Sales Administration; real estate-related experience is an advantage.
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Have planning and organizing skill, have good teamwork spirit.
- Good at Microsoft Office (especially Excel).