- Binh Tan
- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO
- Respond to requests for IT service from end users; consult end users regarding their needs of any software/ system setup or upgrade.
- Manage and improve network security.
- Support to manage internal control systems, servers, etc.
- Make relevant reports, ensuring that all data is correct.
- Manage IT hardware assets by keeping track of inventory, asset status and asset ownership.
- Propose policies, procedures to supervisors to improve IT system.
- Other tasks as assigned.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- College/ Bachelor’s degree in IT or relevant fields.
- Have at least 1-3 years of working experience in relevant fields: IT helpdesk, IT system administrator, etc.
- Can use English at work.
- Good at Microsoft Office.
- Be honest and careful.