WHAT YOU DO
- Investigate business potential in assigned area and analyze new business possibility (25%).
- Prepare legal documentation relating to location contracting and project licensing (20%).
- Develop good relationship with private companies or governmental bodies for developing sites and negotiate with them for Shopping Mall and store development (20%).
- Make proposal of business opportunity and return of the investment plan (15%).
- Constantly have a good grip on the industry trend, market trend, and consumer trend (5%).
- Find new sites with new development schemes (5%).
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors (10%).
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s degree, any major.
- Have good proficiency of both Vietnamese and English communication.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience, preferably in relevant fields (Real Estate, Project Planning, or Business Development).
- Have good researching, analyzing, and reporting skill.
- Be honest, careful, and hardworking.
See more about our compensation and benefits