- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO
- Implement the audit engagements in the timeline. (25%)
- Give audit observation and opinions for improvement, supportively make audit plan and audit reports. (25%)
- Investigate and summarize process-related and specific procedures corresponding to the audit contents for risk assessment and determination of audit-focus points as well as required document. (20%)
- Collect and summarize the Company rules in accordance with the audit contents and the law-related to richen standard for audit evaluation. (15%)
- Complete administrative audit tasks including filing all the audit dossier (consisting of materials and evidence) both in Company server and hard copies at the office for historical audit storage, prepare materials for internal training courses and follow-up the section budget. (10%)
- Other tasks as assigned by higher levels. (5%)
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 10 years of working experience is required for this position.
- Good at English
- Good at Microsoft Office
- Good conflict management and teamwork skills. Ability in coping with stress.