- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO
- Understand well the company’s background and update the retail market in order to complete leasing work (tenant lot and common leasing area) as per assignment and achieve budget, occupancy rate as well as company target
- Increase database by finding new tenants and new concepts for better selection to ensure best tenancy mix for the shopping mall and maximize business result of the mall after opening
- Prepare and deliver accurate and professional leasing documents/ procedure/reports timely
- Understand tenants’ business by deep study and analysis, actively build and maintain good relationship with tenants for better negotiation
- Handle paperwork such as RFA, contract, payment on time
- Support related teams with tasks relating to Leasing department and coordinate well with related department for problem solving when necessary
- Analyze the performance and traffic of current malls regularly to propose improvement plan
- Other tasks assigned by Supervisor
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree, any fields.
- Having 1 – 2 years of working experience in Customer Service, Sales, or related fields is an advantage.
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Good mindset of customer service.
- Have good negotiation and communication skill.
- Willing to work in shift (5 – 7 afternoon shift (1:30PM – 10:30PM) per month)