WHAT YOU DO
- Quarterly checking with Malls for the report of LCC (situation of repair & replacement of building system) and compare to LCC standard to evaluate the effectiveness. Yearly update and improve the LCC standard list base on actual repair at SC (20%);
- Monthly collect & evaluate the Energy Saving report from Malls & compare to monthly target and advise Malls for the next action to keep the budget. Manage the data record file and analyst the find-out trend of all Malls using energy to create the standard for next year (20%);
- Receiving Quotation from Malls to check & give the evaluation to support Malls’ understanding. Support SC continue the process after giving evaluations (10%);
- Improvement Mall’s staff skills by creating the training ( sharing) course related to Operation working. Supporting some event/ contest to improve Mall’s staff’s skills (10%);
- Studying & finding new solution of Energy Saving & Recycle & Safety Rule to improve the current situation for Malls (10%);
- Monthly site-checking & update the report of Malls situation with some improvement points (10%);
- Monthly summary & prepare reports related to daily tasks as monthly/ quarterly/ yearly meetings (10%);
- Some task as BOD & Manager assign (10%).
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s degree, any majors;
- Having 2-3 years of work experience in building management, building technical management, or related fields is an advantage;
- Good written and verbal communication in English & Vietnamese;
- Good at Microsoft Office;
- Be careful and have a teamwork spirit.
See more about our compensation and benefits