WHAT YOU DO
- Carry out assigned tasks to build new Shopping Malls or renovate existing Shopping Malls (i.e. managing cost, schedule, design, quality…).
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of construction projects
- Manage defect works, additional works, coordination with operation team and contractors to complete assigned works to ensure good operation of existing Shopping Malls.
- Support other Departments (i.e. Leasing, Operation…) with technical issues related to construction (building inspection, tenant handbook, rules…).
- Other duties assigned by supervisors.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, Civil Engineering, Architecture, MEP or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in related fields is required for this position.
- Required language(s): English.
- Can use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, AutoCAD.
- Have good teamwork spirit and problem solving skill.
- Careful, and be able to handle paperwork.
See more about our compensation and benefits