WHAT YOU DO
- Collect & summarize data from SCs (Shopping Center) weekly & monthly regarding incidents, garbage management, monthly energy, cleaning result, pest control, etc. (20%).
- Prepare materials for monthly & yearly meetings as assigned (20%):
– SC Operation monthly meeting
– SC Operation yearly meeting
– Nominated supplier monthly meeting
– Check & evaluate monthly reports of energy saving.
- Collect & compare the monthly LCC (Life Cycle Costing) list of each SC to update into LCC system (10%).
- Update data for LCC tools and new regulations to support SC with facility improvement and investment (10%).
- Prepare related documents such as RFA (Request for Approval), supplier contracts, payment requests, etc. (10%).
- Monthly check facility status at 3 SCs in the south regarding cleaning result, greenery, and building operation system to give evaluation & propose improvement (10%).
- Join SC’s renovation meeting and support as assigned by supervisors (10%).
- Other tasks as assigned (10%).
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s degree, any major;
- Having 1-3 years of working experience in building management, building technical management, or related fields;
- Good written and verbal communication in English & Vietnamese;
- Good at Microsoft Office;
- Be careful and have teamwork spirit.
See more about our compensation and benefits