WHAT YOU DO
- Monthly follow up Malls’ situation of food hygiene/ pest control/ safety checking/ daily cleaning checking, etc. to collect report & update to control file. Analyze and find out problems or issues of Malls (if any) (20%).
- Organize events to improve skills for Malls’ staff such as Best Practice Contest/ Role Play Contest/ Saving Energy Contest/ Fire Fighting Contest, etc. as per Manager’s schemes (20%).
- Annually check and update internal rules to unify the operation management among all Malls, including: Tenant Rule Book, Tenant Handbook, monthly safety checking form, penalty rule, RQC (request for quotation checking) form, cleaning checking form, pest control scheme (15%).
- Support SDG actions such as ECO events, recycling ideas, etc. Support RQC checking (10%).
- Monthly site-check and update the reports of Malls’ situation with improvement points in fire fighting checking/ cleaning checking/ safety checking (10%).
- Summarize and prepare monthly/ quarterly/ annually reports related to daily tasks for meetings (10%).
- Study and find solutions for some actions related to recycling, LCC, safety rules, etc. and share to all Malls (10%).
- Other tasks as assigned (5%).
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s degree, any majors;
- Candidates with 2-3 years of work experience in building operation/ event organizing or related fields are preferred;
- Good written and verbal communication in English & Vietnamese;
- Good at Microsoft Office;
- Be careful and have a teamwork spirit that can applies to coordination with many internal departments;
- Can study and understand basic facility.
See more about our compensation and benefits