WHAT YOU DO
- Record account payable/expenses for AEONMALL Vietnam to ensure that all AP and expenses are recorded correctly and timely.
- Well communicate with other departments to collect sufficient accounting information for monthly booking.
- Check payment requests received from departments and process cash payment/bank remittance for all suppliers/partners correctly and on time.
- Consult other departments on accounting, tax and contract matters.
- Prepare AP monthly/quarterly reports; Prepare list of input VAT invoices.
- Support consultant and auditors for monthly/yearly review.
- File documents as accounting policy and internal requirement.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisors.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Audit or related fields.
- 0-3 years of relevant working experience in related fields. Fresher can be trained.
- Good at English (4 skills).
- Be excellent at Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Be careful and good at number.
See more about our compensation and benefits