Job summary: Make plan and execute event promotions and marketing campaigns according to company marketing strategy.
WHAT YOU DO
- Collaborate with agencies/vendors to check all event & decoration detail such as design, activities, POSM, staff & etc. to make sure that marketing campaign will be run smoothly. (25%)
- Coordinate with Mall’s Tenant & External Partner to organize event & provide new customer’s experience. (20%)
- Provide ideas to combine event & decoration activities and new technology based on data analysis, knowledge of graphics to create special customer experience. (20%)
- Evaluate event & decoration performance, report & provide improved ideas to senior executive/ sale & marketing manager. (15%)
- Check actual event & decoration expense /result & report to senior executive/ sale & marketing manager and take advantage of next event. (15%)
- Other duties as assigned. (5%)
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s degree, any fields.
- Having 1 – 2 years experiences in event/decoration agencies, related fields is an advantage.
- Have ability in using design software such as: Adobe Photoshop, Canva is a strong point.
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Have planning and organizing skill, have good teamwork spirit, coping with stress skill.
- Good at Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
See more about our compensation and benefits