Working location: HCM Branch Office – LIM Tower 3, 29A Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
WHAT YOU DO
- Supervise office management including office equipment (office machines, furniture…), contact the supplier when problems occur (20%);
- Supervise admin daily tasks including air ticket booking, accommodation booking for staff and guest if required, managing stationaries, cars, monitoring incoming and outgoing mails… (20%);
- Control some annual events such as Team Building, Company Trip, Periodic Health check… (20%);
- Assist supervisor in the development of related policies and procedures & follow implementation, making annual action plan, budget of Admin team (10%);
- Update and manage all types of monthly reports for the management (10%);
- General expense management (check bill, invoice, debit note and prepare payment, budget control) twice a month (10%);
- Other tasks assigned by supervisors (10%).
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree, any fields;
- Having 3 – 5 years of working experience related to office management;
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese;
- Good at Microsoft Office (Especially Excel);
- Have negotiation & leadership skills, teamwork spirit, and can handle stress.
See more about our compensation and benefits