- Project Planning & Development
- Ho Chi Minh
WHAT YOU DO
- Execute, control, and evaluate Tenant’s data relating to leasing and Tenancy Agreement conditions data for analysis reference;
- Control leasing documents & resolve the arising problem to ensure accurate documents;
- Control progress of signing leasing documents to enhance productivity;
- Create and unify form, template, and workflow to improve the working performance of Leasing;
- Plan, and control personal and sub-team member’s (1-3 members) working timeline and quality;
- Coordinate with related departments and solve arising problems to proceed with the assignment smoothly;
- Execute and control admin tasks to ensure Leasing Department compliance with our company policy;
- Survey and research brands and commercial center models to understand the retail market;
- Make reports as assigned accurately & timely;
- Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s degree, any fields.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Administration/ Sales Administration;
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Have planning and organizing skill, have good teamwork spirit.
- Good at Microsoft Office (especially Excel).