- Project Planning & Development
- Ho Chi Minh
Implement the commercial leasing activities for new projects and current malls; proactively fill up all vacant areas with suitable tenants to achieve 100% target of the project in order to contribute to mall development.
WHAT YOU DO
- Implement leasing smoothly as per team leader’s allocation and well update knowledge about retail market through survey and analysis to ensure sub-team can fulfill leasing work as target. (20%)
- Proactively explore new tenant’s interest to increase database and select suitable ones to ensure best tenancy mix and profitable for the shopping mall. (20%)
- Execute and manage staff for successful negotiation as schedule to both achieve best profit for company and establish relationship with tenants. (15%)
- Prepare and deliver accurate and professional leasing documents/ procedure/reports. (10%)
- Train and follow up closely with staff to catch up workload smoothly and work effectively. (10%)
- Analyze performance of current malls, survey competitors, update retail market trend to propose improvement plan for current malls and new ideas for future mall development. (10%)
- Support timely for required tasks of related section (planning, admin) and execute properly general work of leasing team to ensure the smooth operation of whole department. (10%)
- Other tasks assigned by supervisors. (5%)
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor degree.
- Have 3- 4 years working experience in relevant fields: Leasing/ Sales, Real Estate or Business Development experience is preferred. Have leadership and team management experience is a plus.
- Smooth verbal and written communication in both Vietnamese and English.
- Sufficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good negotiation and persuading skill.
- Be honest and careful.
- Be hard-working and adaptable to the needs of the working environment.