- What did you enjoy the most while working at AEONMALL Vietnam?
I was impressed with the Japanese working culture here, which is hard-working and detail-oriented. It really becomes my inspiration and helps me improve myself further everyday.
- What do you find the most challenging at AEONMALL Vietnam?
In the age of digital technology and internet development, marketing and communication are important, especially in the retail market. Therefore, I and my team members always thrive to “overcome the obstacles”. I think learning how to balance the budget but still bring good results is probably the biggest challenge for me.
- What has been your most memorable work results at AEONMALL Vietnam since the beginning?
Last year, Marketing team of AEON MALL Long Bien launched the Black Friday campaign on a livestream platform. This is a new and specialized project, presenting for the first time at AEON MALL Long Bien. So, I was somehow confused during the implementation process. Fortunately, I received huge and enthusiastic support from colleagues of Digital Marketing team and other related departments to complete the project well.
- What have you gained from working at AEONMALL Vietnam?
Within 3 years working at AEONMALL Vietnam, I believe that I have tried my best to learn and work to improve myself more and more. I have trained myself in working skills, mindset, especially soft skills to apply at work.
- What is on your wish list for the next 3 years with AEONMALL Vietnam?
I hope in the next three years, we will all head for “growth.” AEONMALL Vietnam will develop and grow more strongly. Along with that, my colleagues and I could be promoted, develop, and “grow” as well.