- How does it feel to receive the company award for excellent employee?
I was very happy when I knew that I am one of the employees to receive company’s award for excellent employees. No words can express my feelings of joy and gratitude for this achievement at AEONMALL Vietnam.
- How have you grown in your professional competencies or personal effectiveness during working at AEONMALL Vietnam ?
I have started to work at AEON MALL Binh Duong Canary since October 2020. There’s no doubt that the shopping mall operation field is still fresh for someone who previously worked as a civil engineer like me. However, my managers and my team have supported and helped me to develop my knowledge about building, systems of AEON MALL, securities… Now, I know how to deal with multiple tasks at mall, as well as how to support customers, tenants more smoothly.
- What do you consider as your “best work” in the first 6 months of this year? And what motivated you with your work? How did you accomplish that work ?
I think my best work is “renovation and replacement fit-out task”. Therefore, I proactively discussed with tenants about technical issues, checked the progress, gave advice on their designs and followed closely from pre-construction to opening a new store. I handled the task with my own knowledge in construction field and with the great coordination between AEON MALL F&S team and partners.
To accomplish this work, I had to make a task list, then took note all important timeline, and also prepared for solutions in case any incidents might happen,…
- What has been your biggest challenge while working at AEONMALL Vietnam ?
I always need to consider what is the best for customer and local community regarding the company and the group’s philosophy. And as a shopping mall developer, we not only solve the problem at present but also, we offer solutions for the future. That’s why I think every decision I make is very important and quite challenging.
- Being the recipient of company award, what would you share with other colleagues from your experience ?
For me, I always try to listen carefully all feedbacks from customers, tenants, co-workers, partners, or other parties. Because it will help me make right decision as well as enhance my abilities.
- What is on your wish list for the next 3 years with AEONMALL Vietnam?
I expect to develop my knowledge and my skills in shopping mall operation field. Moreover, I hope to contribute to the successful path of AEONMALL Vietnam on the way of bringing more happiness to customers and local community