- How does it feel to receive the company award for excellent employee?
When I received this award, I was both startled and happy. I’d want to express my gratitude to my dear co-workers at AEON MALL Binh Tan, particularly Mr. Do Dinh Viet and Mr. Lam Dong Ho, for constantly supporting and assisting me in receiving such a prestigious award
- How have you grown in your professional competencies or personal effectiveness during working at AEONMALL Vietnam ?
I’ve learned and experienced a lot from my colleagues and managers since I was a newcomer at AEONMALL Vietnam. I learned and understood the philosophy of our company, how each department operates, and how to handle the mall’s operation daily activities. Through time, I’ve continued to train and enhance my skills as well as my experience in the practical situations. Those experiences have aided me in identifying my strengths and weaknesses, allowing me to further improve myself and develop my own career path.
- What do you consider as your “best work” in the first 6 months of this year? And what motivated you with your work? How did you accomplish that work ?
I supposed that my “best work” in the first 6 months of this year is completing two events “Mega Sales 2021” and “Earth Hour 2021”. Earning experiences from “Black Friday” event in 2020, this year, whenever I encountered any obstacles, I quickly came up with better solutions to ensure that the operation of the event went smoothly. And especially with the support of AEON MALL Binh Tan Marketing Team, and other related teams, the events took place successfully and received many positive feedbacks and appreciations by customers.
- What has been your biggest challenge while working at AEONMALL Vietnam ?
The biggest challenge for me was figuring out how to develop my soft skills. Previously, I often followed my instinct in making decision and did not consider other aspects of the problem. However, now I am able to consider many perspectives of the problem and use different skills to meet requirements of the tasks. I will continue to learn and improve my abilities, to support my work in a better way.
- Being the recipient of company award, what would you share with other colleagues from your experience?
From my own experience, I would like to say that you should believe in teammates and improve yourself as much as you can. You certainly can’t be a perfect person. You will make mistakes, but don’t be discouraged because of that. Because there are friends and colleagues who always support and help you during your working journey at AEONMALL Vietnam. Be confident and try harder to build a better you!
- What is on your wish list for the next 3 years with AEONMALL Vietnam?
I hope that in the next 3 years, I will enhance my skills and abilities. In the meantime, I will work harder to successfully fulfill my personal goals, then I believe my efforts will be thoughtfully recognized.