- How does it feel to receive the company award for excellent employee?
I feel very honored and proud to receive this award. My appreciation goes to my colleagues and managers who have accompanied and supported me in the past time. And of course, I feel appreciated because all my efforts are recognized by the company.
- What inspired or motivated you to come up with the idea “The Dashboard”? How did you implement and accomplish that idea?
While working, we encountered some difficulties in storing, processing and analyzing customers’ data. To save time as well as increase work efficiency for the team, I came up with the idea of aggregating data automatically to better serve the working progress. And this really has brought quite good benefits to my work as well as my team members. During the implementation of this project, I also received advice from my direct manager as well as team members to edit and finalize the project.
- How have you grown in your professional competencies or personal effectiveness during working at AEONMALL Vietnam??
I had the opportunity to experience and solve many different situations. This has helped me gain more experience not only in my working life but also in my personal life. The more I experience, the better I get to improve my skills and mindsets.
- What has been your biggest challenge while working at AEONMALL Vietnam ?
My biggest challenge when working at AEON MALL VIETNAM is probably that I have to be flexible in thinking as well as quickly adapt so as not to be rigid when making decisions. At the same time, I must constantly learn to absorb the multitude of different information sources and changing surrounding situations.
- Being the recipient of company award, what would you share with other colleagues from your experience ?
I would like to send my encouragement to other colleagues. Let’s be enthusiastic to learn and constantly improve yourself so that we can achieve better results to contribute to the success of our company.
- What is on your wish list for the next 3 years with AEONMALL Vietnam?
In the next 3 years, I would develop myself with my team members to become a more cohesive and professional team, and I shall accumulate more experiences and improve my skills as well as my mindset while working.