Happy Mid-Autumn festival with attractive deals
With every shopping bill which is worth from VND 5,000,000 at the shopping mall area, customers will receive 01 convenient family bowl set.
The Mid-Autumn Festival promotion program will last from August 23th to September 15th, 2019.
Terms & conditions:
- Applicable to cumulative invoices during the day, not applicable to shopping invoices in the AEON Supermarket and Department Store area (including Glam Beautique, Petemo, AEON Bike, Garden Terrace & Daiso).
- Do not accept split invoices in any forms.
- Each customer can only receive up to 01 gift and does not apply to other promotions.
- Customers please bring products or receipts/ ID cards for products that are services when exchanging gifts.
- Staff working at AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon are not allowed to join the program.
- The management board has the right to refuse invalid invoices.
- The number of gifts is limited, thus the program may end sooner than expected.
- Any questions please contact Customer Information Counter at Square Center – Ground floor AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon or hotline 028 6288 77 33 (ext: 129).
Experience the unique “Story of the moon night”
To each of us, Mid-Autumn Festival must often be associated with the image of Chu Cuoi & Chi Hang as well as the banyan tree and the familiar moon light. For many Vietnamese people, this is considered as a time when family can reunion to share a cup of tea and have warm conversations. Thus, have you ever wondered how Japanese Mid-Autumn Festival look like?
Japanese culture has lots of interesting things, and of course their full moon festival is not an exception either. With the desire to re-create a unique Japanese full-moon festival atmosphere, giving customers new experience in the 2019 Mid-Autumn season, AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon is ready to tell you the Japanese “Story of The Moon Night” with a series of highlighted events.
The Mid-Autumn Festival night will take place from 18:30 on September 13th, 2019 at West Court – Ground floor AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon with the following special performances:
- Traditional Japanese Taiko drum performance
- Colorful Yosakoi dance
- Lively lion dance show
- Funny musical play from Buffalo group
Specially, the night will welcome the appearance of Le Thien Hieu singer – owner of some famous hit songs that make trends on social networks recently. The performance of Le Thien Hieu promises to bring out a cheerful and extremely exciting atmosphere to the audience on the night of the full moon – 2019 Mid-Autumn Festival.
On the other hand, it’s a pity not to mention about Mid-Autumn festival activities, taking place from September 3rd to September 15th, 2019 at AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon. In particular, customers can participate in many Japanese folk games as well as Yukata costume trying or wishes writing activities.
Enjoy Fullmoon season in Japanese style
How long haven’t you come back hometown to have a meal with your family? How long it was since the last time you attended your family warm meeting? Don’t postpone anymore, because the full-moon season has come very close!
On this year’s Mid-Autumn Festival, AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon brings customers many interesting activities with the aim to hold a playground for the whole family to spend time experiencing beautiful memories as well as creating memorable moments together.
- Daily activities:
- Time: 10:00 – 22:00 all weekdays from Sep 3rd – 15th, 2019 at Square Center – Ground floor
- The activities include: Pray for Happiness, Interactive Lantern
- Weekend activities:
- Time: 9:00 – 22:00 all weekends (Sats – Suns) from Sep 3rd – 15th, 2019 at Square Center – Ground floor
- The activities include:
- Free trying & photo taking with Yukata costume
- Mochi making activity for kids
- Challenge on traditional Japanese games: Kendama challenge; Daruma challenge; Fukuwarai game
- Japanese lantern decorating activity for kids
*Note: On the Full-moon day (Sep 13th), all activities will start from 13:00.
In addition, AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon also holds Mottainai Festival – Give love, Receive happiness on this year’s Mid-Autumn Festival. This is not only a meaningful program to raise money for charity and support difficult lives, but also spread the spirit of saving and sharing, in order to bring many benefits and human values to everyone. The program also has the participation of Lan Phuong, Diem My actresses and Binh Minh actor.
Mottainai Festival – Vietnam & Japan Cutural Exchange
- Time: 9:00 – 22:00, Sep 14th – 15th, 2019
- Location: West Court – Ground floor
- Main activities:
- Old goods fair to raise Mottainai charity (throughout the program)
- Art paper folding and exploring the giant paper lion model (18:30 on September 14, 2019)
- Charitable auctions (every 15:00 on September 14th – 15th, 2019)
Moreover, when coming to enjoy this full moon festival at AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon, you also have the opportunity to bring back home attractive gifts with the special program of 2019 Mid-Autumn Festival.
Let’s enjoy 2019 Mid-Autumn Festival in AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon style!