From the beginning of October 2020 until now, central Vietnam has been continuously and seriously affected by storms and floods. As Vietnam’s tradition: “The good leaves protect the worn-out leaves”, AEON Group, group subsidiaries, AEON 1% Club foundation, all shopping malls of AEONMALL Vietnam and employees of the group and staffs working at AEON MALLs to join hands in the donation “Joining hands for our central region” to support central Vietnam.
We would like to express our empathy to all the flood-affected people in the central region and hope that the region will surely recover from the consequences of the storm, and the citizens will soon return to a normal life.
- Duration: from 25th October 2020 (Sunday) to 1st November 2020 (Sunday)
- Forms of donation:
- In cash
- In goods: clothes, blankets, drapes, and housewares.
- Process of donation:
- Receiving: 25th October – 1st November
- Packing: 1st – 3rd November
- Transporting: from 3rd November
- Methods and goals:
- Donate directly at the donation boxes located at AEON MALLs nationwide.
- The money and goods received will be used directly to support flood-affected people through the Center for Supporting Community Development Initiatives (SCDI) with the accompany of local authorities and the Department of Social Assistance – Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs in two phases:
???? Short-term: People have enough food, essential items for daily life. Children continue going to school with textbooks and school supplies.
???? Mid-term: The poverty-stricken families restore their livelihoods, step by step ensure their livings, and maintain their children’s education. House-damaged families have safe shelters, reduce their vulnerability, and develop the resilience to support people to avoid damage in the following disasters.
We sincerely hope that our valued customers will join hands with AEON Group to share difficulty with people severely affected by typhoons and floods.
Thank you so much for your cooperation!