At AEON MALL, we are constantly taking actions to monitor the evolving situation while continuing to provide qualified products and services to customers. Bringing safety shopping experience for customers and employees working at our shopping malls is one of the top priorities.
We would like to apologize for any inconveniences may cause and hope to receive your valued cooperation and understanding in following the countermeasures at AEON MALLs or other public areas. Together we will repel the pandemic soon!
<Countermeasures implemented at AEON MALL>
|1. At entrances:
– Setting up two-way lane to separate exits and entrances
– Conducting body temperature measurement and arranging alcohol-based hand sanitizers
|2. At Food Court area, restaurants, and other areas in shopping mall:
– Ensuring safe distance and maximum the ventilation
|3. At rest areas:
– Placing label to remind safe distance
|4. In the rest rooms:
– Ensuring safe distance. Regularly disinfecting hand sinks and at direct contact spots
|5.In the elevators:
– Placing standing label to ensure safe distance
– Frequently disinfecting inside shopping malls, especially at the direct contact spots.
|7. For employees:
– Checking body temperature at entrances and requiring health status report before working shifts.
|8. At supermarket area’s cashier counters:
– Installing transparent safety shields to avoid direct contact
9. For supermarket trolleys:
10. Please be noted:
- AEON MALL might adjust the social distancing policy depend on customer density
- AEON MALL shall update opening/ closing time of some stores at each mall’s Facebook.
11. Please kindly cooperate to:
- Monitor your own health status, check body temperature at the entrance before entering
- Wear a mask when visiting the shopping malls.
- Kindly notify our staffs immediately or go to the hospital for medical checkup if you are feeling unwell.
We sincerely thank you for your full comprehension.
Wish you a happy year of the Ox filled with happiness, prosper and health.